YouTube - Setup and Management
- Johnny Winter
- Rick Derringer
- Greg Lake - Emerson, Lake and Palmer
- LGI, Inc
YouTube is the second most popular Search Engine in the world followed
YouTube Account of Rick Derringer designed exclusively for Rick Derringer,
by Joe Griffin of PositionKing, Inc.
Official YouTube Account of Johnny Winter designed exclusively for Johnny
Winter, by Joe Griffin, PositionKing, Inc.
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 53 countries and across 61 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views
for every person on Earth
YouTube Statistics as reported by YouTube, Inc.
- YouTube is owned by Google and your company presence on YouTube increases your Search Engine Rankings on the Google Search Engine.
- YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share
originally-created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect,
inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution
platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
YouTube Partner Program
Created in 2007, YouTube now has more than a million creators from over
30 countries around the world earning money from their YouTube videos
Thousands of advertisers are using TrueView in-stream and 65% of our
in-stream ads are now skippable
We have more than a million advertisers using Google ad platforms, the
majority of which are small businesses
Mobile and Devices
- 25% of global YouTube views come from mobile devices
- People watch one billion views a day on YouTube mobile
- YouTube is available on hundreds of millions of devices
- Traffic from mobile devices tripled in 2011
- Content ID scans over 100 years of video every day
- More than 3,000 partners use Content ID, including every major US network
broadcaster, movie studio and record label
- YouTube has more than eight million reference files (over 500,000 hours
of material) in their Content ID database; it's among the most comprehensive
in the world.
- The number has doubled in the last year
- Over a third of YouTube's total monetized views come from Content ID
- More than 200 million videos have been claimed by Content ID